1 Priority Environmental Services, Inc. is a licensed, experienced and compliant lead abatement firm that operates in the States of Texas, Louisiana and surrounding states. Our company has performed hundreds of lead removal and abatement projects since 2003.
We provide a full scope of services to support any Lead Abatement or Removal project, including abatement, dust decontamination, encapsulation, containment, component removal, and disposal.
Our team members have extensive training certifications and safety training, and 1 Priority is one of the largest lead abatement lead abatement contractors in Texas. Our teams safely remove and dispose of lead based paints, coatings, contaminants, and lead bearing components with minimal disruption to operations, using a variety of techniques that include:
- Mechanical lead paint removal--brushes, scrapers
- Chemical stripping paint and coating removal
- Decontamination of lead dust with HEPA vacuum
- Transportation and disposal of lead contaminated soil
- Removal and replacement of lead containing components
- Window and frame removal for high rise buildings
- Enclosure with a durable substance
- Encapsulation with a lead barrier compound
The two primary removal processes in the industry are lead hazard reduction and lead abatement; and, some projects requiring a combination of both.
1 Priority has performed a a wide variety of successful lead, lead dust and lead paint abatement projects for commercial and industrial facilities, including numerous projects for governmental and aerospace companies where security and safety is of utmost importance.
Our team members are a recognized leader in Interim Controls to comply with U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development lead-based paint regulations as specified by the HUD Office of Healthy Homes and Lead Hazard Control.
Lead. 1 Priority. Your Solution.