1 Priority Environmental Services is a licensed, experienced and compliant asbestos abatement and asbestos removal contractor with 8 locations throughout Texas and Louisiana. Our staff and management have performed over 20,000 successful asbestos abatement projects since 1985.
Our extensive background and experience have allowed us to successfully conduct asbestos removal projects for a diverse client base on the following types of projects:
- Operation and Maintenance
1 Priority understands that a collaborative approach is essential for successful projects that involve agencies, consultants, contractors and other stakeholders in the renovation or demolition process. We foster strong relationships with contractors and engineers that are involved with a project, and we ensure that all personnel on location operate safely and are briefed on all current operations.
Our team members support good communications, prompt attention to paperwork and ensure that work plans are compliant with local, state, and federal regulations. 1 Priority's team members are experienced with complying with governmental agencies and regulatory bodies that include:
- EPA - Environmental Protection Agency
- OSHA - Occupational Safety & Health
- NIOSH - National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health
- AHERA - Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act
- NESHAPS - National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants
- TDSHS - Texas Department of State Health Services
- LDEQ - Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality
We hold licenses in many states; and, several of our personnel hold security clearances. This enables us to provide a full spectrum of asbestos removal and insulation services. All Field Supervisors and Technicians are fully licensed and have significant training in Safety and the latest techniques to keep projects running smoothly and on budget.
Asbestos. 1 Priority. Your Solution.